Remote Support for Computer Users
OSET offers software installation, computer maintenance, training and customization using the latest remote, web-based technologies. On-site services are available if needed.
- If an internet connection is available to the computer, OSET can remotely:
- conduct troubleshooting for hardware and software,
- install updates to the operating system and software,
- ensure the computing system is backed up properly,
- provide end-user training.
Does it work?
- Every repair or installation includes a short training session for the end user. During the training, the basic functions of hardware/software products are tested. This ensures the end user know the basics of using the hardware/software and that the installation/repair was successful.
Need more training?