Hardware and software Installation
OSET provides hardware and software installation services. Our focus is on assistive technologies but we also provide general computer services.
- Professional installation by OSET ensures the assistive technologies work properly.
- Avoid costly (time and money) mistakes; incorrect installations can cause any number of computer problems.
- Many companies offer computer services. If assistive technology products are involved, an OSET specialist will ensure the computer functions properly with the AT products.
- Many services can be provided remotely if the computer has an internet connection. This reduces costs and waiting.
- Every installation includes a "getting started" training
session. This ensures the end user knows the basics of using the
hardware/software and that the installation/repair was successful.
Next Step in the Rehab Engineering Process